We wanted to report some data from the Bocconi University of a video dated November 6 " snack news TV courier ” on the subject of online purchase, in our opinion, very interesting.
« How users' online shopping habits have changed:
- people shop on the web for basic necessities: food, body care, reducing interest in fashion and luxury
- interest in fitness equipment, slow cooking and basic technological tools is growing.
The choice to purchase is made on the basis of:
- price and brand loyalty
- availability of goods and assistance during check out.
To work, a product must be:
- told well
- must have custom made services.
How do companies' sales strategies change:
- free shipping is promoted
- the return time of the sold products is extended
- discount code, for low-sell categories
- the use of virtual try-on technologies
- the start of the use of whats App also for SMEs
- improved management and logistics by transforming the shops into warehouses
- social media communication Ecommerce».
These data make us think about how we need to adapt and update - even in the future - our sales methods to be competitive. We need to “believe” more, in the online communication of your product and clear the usual sales approaches.
Today, there is a very wide range of digital tools and channels that cover any type of need and investment budget; the important thing is to have a clear understanding of the objectives to be achieved, the reference public and be committed online as offline: everything can be achieved.